||MWF 07:30 AM - 08:45 AM
||MWF 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- Students in Math 175 can attend any LA session for the common courses.
- Here is a calendar for all LA sessions
for the common Calculus II courses.
Every student has the right to a respectful learning environment. In order to
provide this right to all students, students must take individual responsibility
to conduct themselves in a mature and appropriate manner and will be held
accountable for their behavior. As such, the following Classroom Expectations
have been established:
- Please be on time for class. Classes will begin promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Class time will be used for studying and as such will end at the scheduled end time.
- If you need to step out of class for any reason, please ask.
- Cell phones should be turned off and stowed away at all times during class.
- Complete the daily warmup or activities before starting on the WebAssign assignment
for that day. During this time electronic devices should be turned off and screens
should be closed.
- During most sessions class time should be used for completing current assignments.
Work on other assignments should only be after current assignment is complete.
- When another student, the learning assistant, the instructor, or anyone else is
addressing the classroom, pencils should be down, electronic devices should be
turned off, and screens should be closed.
- When in use, electronic devices are only to be used for purposes related to this
course such as accessing WebAssign and class notes.
- Students who violate the above policies, disrupt the class, or behave inappropriately,
as determined by the instructor, may receive a grade of 0 on the associated
assignment and/or may be asked to leave the classroom.
- Thank you in advance for helping to create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.